Presentation Lantern’s Board of Trustees Recruiting for Executive Director
Job Title: Executive Director
Reports to: Board of Trustees
Summary: The Executive Director administers and coordinates all internal operational aspects and business affairs of Presentation Lantern. The Executive Director assists the Board of Trustees in the development of organizational policies and goals to support Presentation Lantern’s Mission, operations, and growth. The Executive Director collaborates with staff, the Board of Trustees and with volunteers and other members of the community to achieve the mission. The Executive Director must possess outstanding leadership, communication and organizational skills and a willingness to work a flexible schedule.
Mission: The Presentation Lantern Center (PLC) is a drop-in center offering hospitality, educational opportunities and advocacy to adult immigrants, especially women, who are striving to better their lives. Sponsored by the Sisters of the Presentation, Dubuque, Iowa, the center is a non-profit organization.
Please find attached the job advertisement, and job description with information on benefits.
- Application deadline: Wednesday, Aug. 15, 2018
- Send all application materials, in one email, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application materials should include:
- The PLC Board of Trustees’ Employment Committee will review all applications
- Committee will determine which candidates will be selected for a phone interview
- From this pool, committee will determine which candidates will move forward to an in-person interview
- A second in-person interview may be conducted
- Committee recommends selected candidate to the Board of Trustees for approval
Thank you for your interest! Please call the Lantern Center at 563-557-7134 or Tim Moothart (Board President), at 563-581-7690 with any questions regarding the desired qualifications and experience as outlined in the advertisement, or any general questions about the position. We are an equal opportunity employer.