Presentation Lantern is a drop-in center offering hospitality, educational opportunities and advocacy to adult immigrants, especially women.
Presentation Lantern is a non profit organization sponsored by the Sisters of the Presentation, Dubuque, Iowa.
‘Know Your Rights’ Resources Available
A Know Your Rights presentation by Catholic Charities Immigration Legal team was held this past Monday, March 6, in Dubuque. From that presentation, you may receive materials at Presentation Lantern Center.
- updates on the President’s recent executive orders
- how to create an emergency plan
- how to complete a power of attorney for one’s finances
- how to designate a caretaker for children
- an overall education of what one’s rights are and how to comport oneself if approached by police/ICE.
Catholic Charities is also presenting in other locations in Eastern Iowa to include: Hampton, New Hampton, Marshalltown and Cedar Rapids on the dates listed on posters.
Download the posters for the dates of upcoming presentations, one in English and one in Spanish by clicking on these links:
For further information, contact Presentation Lantern Center now.
Follow us https://twitter.com/LanternDBQ
Come see us or leave us a message after hours.
CONTACT US: PRESENTATION LANTERN
Schmid Innovation Center
900 Jackson Street, Suite LL5-1
Dubuque, Iowa 52001
Click here for map: Presentation+Lantern+Center